Eyelash and Brow Tinting Instructions
Remove all makeup from eyelashes and lid with oil-free remover. Clean area with warm water or witch hazel for best results, allow 10 minutes for eye area to completely dry before beginning the perming procedure. Remove contact lenses, if any. If client is planning a lash perm, the tint procedure must always follow the perming procedure. Because the perms softens lash cuticle, tints take better and last longer. Tell client to keep their eyes closed during the whole tinting process.
1.Squeeze ¼ inch of lash tint into pigment cap (provided in kit) or small glass or plastic dish. Mix 3 drops of Oxidant, stir until creating a smooth paste. (note: all colors of tint will look brown when first squeezed out of the tube, until it has had time to oxidize.)
2. Apply a small amount of Vaseline around the eyebrows (for eyebrow tinting) and/ or on the upper and lower eyelids for lash tinting using a Q-tip. Be careful not to get it on the lashes this will prevent tint to penetrate through the Vaseline. Have client look up towards the sky so it is easier for you to apply Vaseline to the skin under the bottom lashes.
3. Place (half moon shaped) moist cotton cosmetic pad under the lower lashes. (Separate the cotton pads in half, creating 2-thin layer. This fits nicely under the lower lash).
4. Cover eyelashes and or eyebrows with tint paste using wooden applicator sticks, without touching the skin around. Wipe off any tint touching the skin with a moist Q-tip.
5. Cover the eyes with warm moist eye pads.
6. Eyebrow process time: 1 to 2 minutes then check your color, can always re apply. Care must be taken not to leave the paste on eyebrows for too long, since too dark of eyebrows tend to gibe the face a hard expression.
7. Eyelash process time: 5 to 15 minutes. Longer process time gives deeper color.
8.Remove eye pads and wipe clean with a warm moist cotton pad. Wiping from the root area down to the tips and onto the lash shield. Eyes must remain closed until the last trace of paste has been removed from the eyelashes. Wipe brows until moist pad shows no sign of tint residue.
9. Finish cleaning the lashes or brows with witch hazel removing all residual chemicals.
10. Before having client open their eyes, rinse lash area with saline.
11. After client’s eyes are opened flood eyes with saline to make sure no residual products are left in the eyes.
Þ Time needed for service is
Þ Eyelash 20 – 25 minutes.
Þ Eyebrows 10 – 15minutes
Some clients may be allergic to tints, ask your client. If the client doesn’t know, perform a patch test.
1.Clean inner area of forearm with alcohol.
2.Apply small amount of tint solution to the cleaned area. Allow solution to dry. Wipe off. If any redness or irritation occurs, DO NOT CONTINUE WITH THE PROCEDURE.
Our eyelash tint is a non-toxic dye produced from plant and vegetable extracts. Each tube of dye is 20 grams in size, which equates to 60 effective applications.
Colors choices are: Black, Blue/Black and Brown.
This eyelash tint is extremely successful and currently is used in over 20 countries.
If you want to order now click here: http://www.ezpermanentmakeupllc.com/ecom-catshow/Tint_Kits_and_Accessories.html
or just shop click here: http://www.ezpermanentmakeupllc.com